Drive Thru Order

"Welcome to Chick-fil- A can I help you?

"A large lemonade and uh.... Miller lite"

"Can you repeat that sir?"

"A large lemonade and uh....Miller lite"

"A large lemonade and what was the 2nd item?"

"Uh Miller Lite"

(breif pause + laughter) "That will be a dollar fort eight, please drive around to the window"

Husband pulls up and teenager pops out the window. Then he says pointing to himself "Hey, the lemonade was for me...(then pointing at me) .. the beer was for her!"

I think we have all done the drive through order fun before. I once ordered 12, 12 peice's with a side of watermelon, greens and gizzards to go with it. When they told me they didn't sell watermelon, greens or gizzards... I flipped out and asked them what they did with the gizzards.. cuz dem were some perfectly good gizzard they'd be throwing in da trash..ya'll" After much frustration (not mine, but the cashier) I sped off laughing all the way!

No comments: