Cheap Toilet Paper

So I say to hubby... "We can't buy this toilet paper anymore, it doesn't last long enough and I am always changing the roll". (You know not enough sheets per roll.)

His reply " Well stop sticking it in the water before you wipe your butt!"

WTF???? That is my husband's idea of a funny joke. So we continue to rag on each other. And I say "hey maybe when you get your vasectomy, your hair will grow back!" (they say it's a testosterone issue you know)

His reply "Maybe you'll get a d**k in the eye"!
"Why would you put it there?" I say... And start laughing uncontrollably, exclaiming to him how silly his comebacks are.

Then we go back to the toilet paper issue and I say....you know, if I dipped the paper in the water that would be really dirty. If it were only pee pee water, maybe biologically it wouldn't be, b/c that is a natural mechanism to rid your out extremities of germs. That is why vultures legs are white. They stand in dead carcass all day, then when they pee pee, it goes all over their legs to kill the germs with the ammonia.

Husband gets a puzzled look on his face...and doesn't know how to respond.

This has been another public service announcement from the Little's Marriage! (sick I know, but I couldn't help it)

No comments: