Dirty Money

Okay, so I am taking a real chance here...you might hate me for life, but I just have to tell.
So hubby and I were in the drive thru of Starbucks and he starts stroking my face. I turn and see he is stroking my face with money. I was like... dude, do you know how dirty money is? and the conversation goes:

"Oh whatever"
"Yeah but think of how many people's hands have touched it over the thrity years it's been around."
"It's not like people rub their balls on it"
I started laughing and said "I dare you"
"Dare me what"
"Rub your balls with it and give it to the cashier"
Hubby then rubs the money in his crotch area and I stopped him and said "NO...I mean really rub it, you know on the bare balls"
Hubby unzips and sticks the bills down his pants...and got way too into it. Then the cars started moving.
The cashier sticks his head out the window "$3.92...hubby hands him the money....Thanks have a great day" the guys says.
I am in the car about to piss my pants I am laughing so hard.
Mike smiles to the guy.. "Hey man, you have a great day too!"
And we drive off.

I wonder if the car behind us got our change with his coffee and muffin?

Sorry guys...I had to share, it was just one of those things that brought you back to your highschool days.

No comments: